Hm Quickshifter Standalone Shifter and Blipper for Suzuki GSXR1000 2017 Onwards. Pro Version also includes Warm Up Feature and Fully Adjustable per Gear and Band. Pit Limiter and Launch Control have been added to the software. (Order in only)
New HM Quickshifter truly stand alone blipper/shifter unit.
Now you can have a blipper on ride by wire bikes that do not come with a blipper as standard.
With HM Quickshifter’s legendary quality, reliability and performance we present to you the all new Stand Alone Shifter/Blipper.
Available in two versions: LITE and PRO
The LITE version already outperforms any other system on the market. It is a simple plug and play system that is fully adjustable.
The PRO version is taking shifting / back shifting to the ultimate level. It is the only system on the market that communicates with your ECU to get many vital parameters allowing the shifter/blipper to give perfect shifts whatever the load, RPM, Gear or throttle position. It is also completely plug and play in a small, waterproof and compact unit.
The PRO version also adds intelligent auto warm up and adjustable per gear and band. Pit Lane limiter, Launch control, Anti wheelie and Engine Brake Control are soon to follow via a software update.
HM Quickshifter Stand Alone Shift / Blip System
- Add Shift / Backshift functionality to any bike (any bike with ride by wire – irrespective if it already has a shifter and/or blipper system)
- Simple plug and play system
- Instant self-learning algorithms makes the system super easy to use
- Highly customisable and programmable – defaults to simple settings but advanced settings can be used, such as RPM and gear by gear programming to get perfect shifts and back shifts in any condition. (PRO Version)
- Worlds first pit lane limiter that uses actual speed as opposed to RPM which requires gear ratio to be set every time sprockets are changed and also requires that the rider stays in second gear. The HM Blip / Shift system is fully automatic – simply set your pit limit speed (if different form the default 60KPH) and ride down pit lane in any gear, and with any gearing. (Pit Limiter is not yet released and is soon to follow).
(not available on all models – If your bike has ABS sensors, then usually this feature can be used) A number of different ‘programs’ are available from constant smooth limiting to ‘hunting’ type pit limit control similar to existing systems and a few fun programs added as well to turn heads!
- Automatic and intelligent auto warmup – simply press the pit lane limit switch whilst powering up to enter auto warm up mode. This mode slowly and carefully warms the bike up to a pre-set temperature (80 degC by default) whilst keeping oil pressure up, and moving coolant. Exit warm mode at any time by applying some throttle or turn off bike. A number of different ‘programs’ are available so that you can choose the perfect warmup program that suits you. All programs react to actual temperature and as such the system is really gentle with a cold bike, and then slowly get more aggressive as the bike reaches temperature to thoroughly and gently warm the bike up ready for use.
- Engine Brake control – This system also features a fully programmable engine brake control system -a.k.a. electronic slipper clutch. It is totally automatic and activates in deceleration only. Want to drop two gears and hit the rear brake hard without worrying about a lockup? No problem! Want to keep the rear wheel turning and decelerating consistently for those perfect ‘backing it in’ moments? No problem! (EBC is not yet released and is soon to follow).
- Can be programmed via a laptop, or optionally via a small colour display that can also be used as an advanced gear and shift light indicator.
The HM Quickshifter Blip/Shift unit comes in 2 versions, Lite and Pro.
World leading strain gauge technology quickshifter. (others use a strain gauge to calibrate their units)
Most accurate and precise blip/shift system in the world.
Fully adjustable in the following areas, kill time, blip time and blip strength.
As above including adjustable kill times, blip times and blip strength for individual gears.
The worlds smoothest pit lane limiter done by speed. Simply enter the speed and its a smooth limit. No more changing settings due to gear ratios etc or bouncing down pit lane on a set rpm. (Pit Limiter is not yet released and is soon to follow).
Auto warm up feature. Unlike EVERY other system, this has a unique and controlled way of warming the bike up. When the bike is cold and until it reaches a set temperature, the warm up procedure is soft. Then once it reaches a set temperature the frequency and strength of the warm up increases unit it reaches the pre set limit or disabled manually.